Wednesday, July 17, 2013

They're baaaaccckkkkk. Well, almost. Tonight they will be back.

Well, y'all.  My kid free life lasted all of 3 days.

I was contacted this morning and my fake daughter told me the apartment they moved into was sprayed by a pest control company yesterday and it is apparently infested with all types of disgusting bugs.  One fell on my fake son's head and he shaved all of his hair off and sat outside for the rest of the day.

And now they've asked to come back to my house until they can find another apartment.  Obviously I told them they could, so they'll be back tonight.  I may live in the 'hood, but at least I'm not infested with roaches, spiders and centipedes.

And the story continues........

7 comments:

  1. They always come back. Mine are both back. They don't know yet, but when they leave they are each taking at least 2 pets with them. Heee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But don't they usually stay gone at least a week before they come back?

      Delete
  2. Beverly be sure to check whatever they bring into the house for bugs. The little critters like to travel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't worry. I've already told them they have to put everything in my garage and it's not coming in my house (and my garage is a detached one). But thanks, because I'm totally forgetful sometimes and if I had not thought of this I would want to hug you right now for reminding me. I guess I'll let them bring their clothes inside because I'm not a complete bitch, but I'm going to make them take everything out of their bags and shake every article of clothing and their bags out before they bring any of it in my house. I guess I'm going to get to see a bunch of underwear tonight.....

      Delete
  3. Ick, bugs. You are a great fake mom.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Beverly,
    At least your life is never boring!
    Love,
    Sadie

    PS - Since we are expecting company sometime in October, I don't know yet which weekends I'll be available. But I'd love to come to the Atlanta Pie Party if possible. By the way, Saturdays in October are the 5th, 12, 19th and 26th. (You may want to see when Laurie and June are available. I also hope PJ will make a return appearance.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another suggestion. You might want them to wash their clothes in the event there are bug eggs in them. I know, I know that sounds a bit paranoid, yes I am.

    ReplyDelete