Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It might be a moose, but at least I know something loves me.

I'm alive, PJ!

I didn't even get sick from that mayonnaise.  I did, however, have the craziest dream in the history of time and Karen suggested the rancid mayonnaise caused it.  That sounds like as good of an explanation as any because I dreamed I went duck hunting after a funeral with 3 of my uncles, my older brother, and my fake kids and then got chased by a moose who was in love with me.

Is there anything worse than reading about someone's dream?  Then skip this entire post.

We had just come back from a family funeral and I was in a weird humongous cabin with about 50 other family members and the cabin had secret staircases and entrances.  My uncles decided to go duck hunting and the cabin was kind of creeping me out so I tagged along even though I didn't want to hunt.  I just wanted to watch.  On the way to go duck hunting, we came upon a flooded intersection.  My fake kids saw some animal struggling in the flooded intersection (and I can't remember what it was but it was something like a zebra or elephant and not a normal dog or cat) and they jumped out of our vehicle, ran into the flood and wanted to save the animal.  Then the water started receding but they wouldn't get out of the intersection and so the police started coming after them because they were backing up traffic.  All of this was happening in the middle of L.A., by the way.

We finally got to a lake in the middle of L.A. and my fake daughter accidentally shot her gun and it shot something that wasn't a duck, it scared my uncle when her gun went off because she shot it towards downtown where people were, and my uncle fired off his gun and killed a duck.  He didn't mean to kill the duck even though he was duck hunting and he got distraught.  (I don't understand my uncle either.)  The police started chasing my fake daughter again.  That was right when a couple of moose came up out of the lake and approached me.  One of them decided it loved me and wanted to lick me to death so I ran and the moose was chasing me through downtown L.A.   Thankfully, that is when my alarm went off and I was saved from drowning in moose saliva.

I don't sleep a lot, but when I do I have a history of incredibly weird dreams and animals are a huge part of my dreams.  Usually it's about birds.  I cannot say I've ever dreamed about a moose before.

I have a website that I use to look up dream meanings and apparently the moose signifies I will have a long life.  And that's good because I'll have plenty of time to have a lot of weird dreams and I don't need to be overly concerned about eating bad mayo. Being in a cabin means I will succeed via my own means and I am humble and like simple things in life.  Such as duck hunting and being chased by a moose in L.A. I suppose.  The ducks are a connection between my physical and spiritual worlds, or, alternatively, it means I'm being set up (as in a sitting duck).  Let's hope for the former and not the latter.  Watching someone else hunt means I'm searching for a hidden aspect of myself or I'm trying to challenge a situation.  The flood means I need to release some sexual desires, but it was a gentle flood which also could indicate that my recent worries are going to drift away.  Being chased by the police means I either need to stop my reckless behavior or that I'm failing in some commitments or obligations.  To see children swimming means I need to loosen up and be more carefree, and to dream of L.A. signifies opportunities.

So overall, I think my dream means I need to get regular sleep and stop eating bad mayonnaise.  But I'm going to be eating that pasta dish I made all week for lunch.  I hope I don't have any dreams weirder than this one.  Why can't I have normal falling dreams or being naked in front of a group of people dreams?

On to Music Monday!

First place goes to Karen with Robert Palmer:


Second place goes to Scraps for Fever:


And Third place goes to me for Cake singing Sick of You:


If y'all want to share your weird dreams in the comments, please do so.  Maybe I won't feel quite as insane.

7 comments:

  1. I don't have weird dreams to share, but will say that since I've been on a certain medication, I dream vividly every night. I never dreamed before. Well, I know I did, since we all dream, but I couldn't remember most of them. I'm happy to say that almost all of my dreams are pleasant. And if I had your dream, I would love to go exploring in the cabin with its secret rooms and staircases. Someone would have to come with me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to dream of a house we used to live in. It was a small house and the layout was poor. The back yard was big and pretty but the only way to it was through the basement, out the back door and up the outside stairs. In other words, hard to get to.

    In my dreams I would climb a staircase and open a door and find huge rooms that I hadn't noticed and the living room would be open, bright and cheerful.

    I was told that my subconscious was trying to work out a way to make that dark, small, uncomfortable house better. I guess my subconscious had more hope for the house than I had.

    Demeter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT TO THANK GREAT DR IGBERASE 2ND FOR HELPING ME WITH MY LOST HUSBAND DEVIS HOLLYWOOD...
    Dr Atakpo is like a father to the fatherless.. i never believed these will really make a change in my marriage, and i never have it in my thought that i could ever been with my husband Mr Devis after divorcing and ending our 33years marriage.... My life was upset i never knew where to start from when my husband broke up with me.....My name is Tanisha Devis from Poland but got married and live in Chicago USA, igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com is the right email address to contact for an urgent help in getting your lover back.... My husband and I have been together for 33years before he divorced me and i was so upset because i thought i have lost my marriage forever... i did all i could to please for my husband to bring me back home but all to be in vain.. i had to travelled away from my state because i was not having anywhere to stay because my home was not conducive for me to stay because my husband want me out of th house, i travel to a friend of mine in California, one night, when i was searching on a good spell caster results that help in bringing back lost lover's and husband's, i found an interesting story that was shared by Santana Valdez From Texas Huston, about a good spell caster called Dr Igberase,and how he helped her in getting her husban back home, and i decided to put a try in contacting him... he replied me back.. i thought at first these was just normal and he told me that i was going to get back my husband after a period of 28hours i still doubted him.... But today as i am sharing these good news is for me to express my experience to all the whole universe that these is a good spell caster that helps in bringing back lost lovers and he is (igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) I am happily with my husband and my 3 kids, TARRY, WENDY, JEFF... great Atakpo i thank you for helping me to get my family back.... his email address is (igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com)
    Thanks, From Tanisha Devis

    Igberase is my Granfather because he was always there for me when i needed him mostly and he is the reason why i ma happy today.


    ReplyDelete
  4. The spell caster who helped me to get my lover back,(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) I looked so surprised,cried out loudly,wiped day and night, have sleepless night sevrally, thinking that i have lost Avila Rudy my lover, my boyfriend,my soul mate,forever after 2years of Relationship, but it all come to me as a dream that i was still able to be with him and he is with me for good, for love, for care,and i am so happy, and i thank the powerful spell caster who helped me out in getting and acheiving these great joy and happiness,Dr Igberase of igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com,indeed Dr you are powerful,although i doubted these at forst stage but you still make it real to me and i am happy today and i say thanks be to you and i promised to always share your good and how powerful you are around the world and in the internet,Dr Igberase is a good and helping spell caster who help to get Ex lover or lost Husband, if you need a spell caster that can help you with your lost lovers Kindly email Dr Igberase on his email.(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) thanks so much Dr for your help amd wonderful thing you have done for me,yours Daughter, Alicia Weaver From Alabama Usa


    ReplyDelete
  5. The spell caster who helped me to get my lover back,(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) I looked so surprised,cried out loudly,wiped day and night, have sleepless night severally, thinking that i have lost Avila Rudy my lover, my boyfriend,my soul mate,forever after 2years of Relationship, but it all come to me as a dream that i was still able to be with him and he is with me for good, for love, for care,and i am so happy, and i thank the powerful spell caster who helped me out in getting and achieving these great joy and happiness,Dr Igberase of igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com,indeed Dr you are powerful,although i doubted these at first stage but you still make it real to me and i am happy today and i say thanks be to you and i promised to always share your good and how powerful you are around the world and in the internet,Dr Igberase is a good and helping spell caster who help to get Ex lover or lost Husband, if you need a spell caster that can help you with your lost lovers Kindly email Dr Igberase on his email.(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) thanks so much Dr for your help and wonderful thing you have done for me,yours Daughter, Alicia Weaver From Alabama United State Of America

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr Atakpo removed the sadness in me and turn it to joy, what would i have doen if not for the powerful spell caster called Dr Atakpo of dratakpospelltemple@gmail.com. i contacted this spell caster when my lover of 12 years broke up with me just for reasons i do not know,he promise me that he will come back to me when he first travelled to Florida and he told me that we were going to get married when he return back, but one night he refused to call me and when i called him he asked me not to call him again i was so disappointed thinking that i have lost my lover Fugerson, i love him so much and i understand him morethan he do and we were both happy but he broke up with me and i thought that i have lost him forever but when i was on my computer one ight just checking the CNN News Online i came acrossed where a lady posted the email of this powerful spell caster called Dr Atakpo of dratakpospelltemple@gmail.com on how he helped her to get her husband back and i decided to contacted him too for my problems and he told me that i was in the rightful spell temple at the right time and he told me that i was going to get my lover back through his help and i did what he asked me to do and that same night my lover called me and says he was sorry for the hurt an the heart break he has coursed me and i was very weak and tired because i thought i have lost my lover forever but i have to forgive him and we are together right now and we got married last month and i am 1 month pregnant for him and i decided to publish this powerful spell caster who helped me in making my dream come through,thank you Dr Atakpo and i pray for you to live long if you are in such condition simple contact Dr Atakpo on his email address dratakpospelltemple@gmail.com and he will help you as well From Siley Desmond from United State

    ReplyDelete

  7. i want to thank Dr Usunorbu of drusunorbuspellhome@gmail.com for making me happy in getting my ex lover back after broken up with me last month,i contacted this spell Dr for help and his work was guarantee that i was going to get my ex lover back after 24 hours, although i doubted his word but i decided to give it a try by cooperating with his terms, i did not only get back my ex lover after the spell, but i was also promoted in my place of work, i thank this powerful and trust dr who helped me found joy in my relationship, and me and my ex who is now my lover again is getting married on the 6th of next month, i am so happy that atleast i am with my lover again after all the pains and stress i being through when he first broke with me, i thank Dr Usunorbu (drusunorbuspellhome@gmail.com) i am so so happy i love my lover so much that i was almost end my life when he told me that it was over between both of us, but i thank the spell caster send by God in heaven to help his people, i am grateful Dr Usunorbu i am proud to know these spell Dr i am happy that he help me with my problems, for making my life see joy and happiness again, i am happy for his kindness, i am so happy,so i decided to share my store on the net so that people will see the good which Dr Usunorbu of (drusunorbuspellhome@gmail.com) has done for me in my life, and if you are out there passing through any condition, or having bad time with your lover,or your lover has broke up with you, do not think than to contact these same spell caster on his email address(drusunorbuspellhome@gmail.com) and you will consider your problem solve. Thanks Dr Usunorbu and i pray you will live long forever because you are so kind and powerful, this is my story from Lydia Claire From Texas United State Of America

    ReplyDelete