Friday, October 18, 2013

I need a vacation stat!

I haven't forgotten to blog, I just haven't had time because work has been insanely busy.

So go watch at this so you'll know I'm not the only one who falls down a lot:


And then go watch one of my favorite videos of all time.  And if you have to ask me what you're supposed to watch in it, well, I don't even know what to say:


I will try to blog on Monday to tell you about all of the dumb things that have happened over the past couple of days.  And tomorrow is the Halloween parade in Little 5 Points so I'm sure there will be some stories about that.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That video is one I adore! I adore that man! Wouldn't you think he is a hoot to hang out with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the first time I've seen either video. The first one makes me want to be extra careful for fear of falling down. Maybe someday I'll tell you about my propensity for walking into inanimate objects. (I think I just did.)

    I can't help but smile when I see the dancing man. He obviously knows how to have a good time.

    ReplyDelete