Monday, October 1, 2012

Just music, y'all.

I don't have time to talk today, y'all.  I was slammed all day at work, had to go to lunch with my boss so I couldn't blog on my lunch break, and I have company at my house tonight so I'm shooting this post off in a big hurry just to get straight to Music Monday.

It has been raining almost nonstop since yesterday here in Atlanta.

The song(s) you submit this week must contain a word related to rainy weather (rain, cloud, wet, etc.)  This one is easy!  I can think of tons of songs....can't wait to see what y'all come up with.


13 comments:

  1. Well, of course I must nominate It's Raining Men. Hope your Tuesday is better than your Monday. Also, it's raining here too. I. Am. Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainy Night in Georgia - Ray Charles (and it certainly is!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
    Stormy Weather
    It Never Rains in Southern California
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Hey You Get Off of My Cloud
    And the Thunder Rolls

    I sure like it when you post these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brook Benton's Rainy Night in Georgia is better than Ray's(although I LOVE Ray Charles). Brook did it first!
    I Wish It Would Rain by The Temptations-awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stormy Weather by Billie Holliday

    Rainbow Connection by the Muppets

    and last but not least Rock you like a Hurricane - Scorproaches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rainy Days and Mondays by The Carpenters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blame It On The Rain! Milli Vanilli! Come on now, I loved that song and SO DID YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crap...got here late and all the good ones are taken!

    Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain by Willie Nelson (love me some Willie)
    Don't Rain On My Parade by Babs Streisand

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh!!! I forgot to post Have you ever seen the rain by the C C and R.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Purple Rain...Prince

    TX Peach

    ReplyDelete
  11. Singing in the Rain. This is a really old one, it was a hit when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just got caught up on the last three week's of your posts Beverly. All I gotta say is I LOVE YOUR WRITING AND STORIES AND BLOG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete