Thursday, July 26, 2012

Grrrrrrr! And also, arggggghhhhh! Plus hate, hate, hate!

I’m finally coming up for air.  But maybe only for a few minutes.  Since last Wednesday, my boss has had almost 600 overnight packages to be sent out.  I have yelled at him and he has yelled back at me that it is the clients and not him.  Which is true.  But I can’t yell at the clients because they essentially pay me.  And luckily my boss just laughs at me when I yell at him.  I think it’s because I’m so scary sounding.  Today is the first day I’ve been able to do anything other than overnight packages.  I have two other bosses.  I’m finally getting caught up on all of their work.  And it has almost all been billing and accounting issues and OMG how I hate anything having to do with math.  So basically my job is SO MUCH FUN this week. 

I also have had no internet service at home so I haven’t been able to blog from there either.  I replaced my wireless router a couple of months ago and I replaced the cable modem this week.  It still won’t work.  Because technology hates me. 

And guess what?  Just guess!  While in the middle of typing the above paragraph, at 3:00 in the afternoon, I was just told I have to send out 55 more packages before I leave at 5:30 tonight.  I wish this was a joke but it's so not.  So I will try to work on my internet at home again tonight.  And then I will try to blog again tomorrow if that doesn’t work and that is hopefully when I will finally (FINALLY!) announce the winners of the Music Monday contest on, you know, Friday.  Because I have to go send out more stupid overnight packages.  I HATE EVERYTHING!!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Hopefully, you will soon finish the task at hand. This too shall pass. You are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TGIF and you have the weekend to recover. Hope you aren't sending out those packages in your sleep, too!!

    ReplyDelete